Friday 17 June 2011

Mud Mess

Hello everyone! So just now I had a shower. I usually don't have a shower so late. I have one in the morning before school and another one at maybe 6:00. Today I had one at..... 8:25. The reason was because just before I took a shower I was playing in my neighbors backyard, Paige and Georgia. Paige is 5? Georgia is 3. Anyways, Georgia's name is actually pronounced Jor-Ja. But it's spelt the other way. Anyways, me, Paige and Georgia, and my sister, Pardeep were having a messy fun activity. We were playing with sloppy, icky mud! It was all over our hands. Even their mom took pictures of us.
We got the mud from the plants Paige and her family planted. We only used one plant, the one that was dead. It rained a lot this week so it over floaded.
It was the smallest plant there, so that was the only plant that died, the other ones were fine.
They were in big vases.
Anyways, we first made spaghetti and meatballs.
We took the mud and rolled them into little balls to make the meatballs.
Then we took a blob of mud and made it into a round, flat plate.
Then we took some grass and put it on the mud plate. Then we took the meatballs and put them on.
We pretended to eat it and then we washed our muddy hands.
It was so much fun! Paige and Georgia went in to take a shower, so did me and my sister.
It was a MUD MESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment