Saturday 9 April 2011

Crossing Park School

Crossing Park School is the school I go to. It is in Calgary, AB and I was in it since first grade. Crossing Park School isn't a bad school, the only thing bad about it is the cafeteria food is a bit pricy.
Ok, the pizza is $2.25, that isn't bad for a slice of pizza.
The ice-cream is a dollar and it always stayed like that. The popcicles are also a dollar.
This is the pricy one, a burger is 3 dollars. It used to be $2.50.
The chicken fried rice is very, very delicious and it is... ok, I really don't remember cause I'm on Spring Break. There is a alot more food but I really don't remember. I think everything is pricy because of our new principal, Mrs.Weber. There used to be the nicest principal ever, Mrs.Sigelet, I think that's how we spell it. Anyways, that is a some info about our school.
Bird view of our school.

1 comment:

  1. i also go to crossing park the do not actually have a cafe anymore and who were ur teachers

    ReplyDelete