Sunday 17 April 2011

Dance Show

Ok, yesterday was my dance show!! It was like so much fun..... especially the dancing. There was Jasmine.B at my dance show( she's in my class). She got a haircut! Her hair was like almost up to her waist.... but yesterday her hair was up to her shoulders. I was the first one to see it. Anyways, the party was up to 12:00 pm... but I made my family leave like at... 9:00 pm. The reason was that we were going to go anyways, but then the DJ said that there is dinner, so don't go in a microphone. Then my family decided to stay... suddenly, when I was drinking coke.. these two boys crashed into me and made me spill all the coke on my dress, my face, my hair, and my jacket. I told my mom, I need to go home now.... and my mom was like sure. When we were driving home, my mom was a bit mad at me that I made her and my family go home. But, whatever.. when I got home.. I took a nice, steamy shower. My ears were ringing.. music sooo LOUD!!!!    
EARS ARE RINGING!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment