Saturday 23 April 2011

New Baby Brother

Thursday was the best day ever.... do you guys want to know why, cause I got a new baby brother!!! It's so cute and chubby!!!!!!!!! It was born Thursday.. and it very light like all baby's are when their tiny. Ok, 20 minutes ago... I just went to go see it for like, 2-3 hours. It is so cute!! Wish I could just shower the little guy with kisses. I'm going to make my profile pic me holding him, can't do it now cause it's not home yet. He's coming home tomorrow, I think. Anyways, if you guys have facebook.. my name is Simran Dhillon... my profile pic is Selena Gomez... well not for long..... SUPER BABY'S COMING!!! Lol... I'm going to make all my profile pics me holding my adorable, cuddly baby. I just love him sooo much, =)!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment