Saturday 9 April 2011

Dance Class

Ok, I just came back from my dance class, and since I'm Panjabi, I go to Indian dance class. Our show is next Saturday and I'm excited and not scared at all.
The reason I'm not scared is because  I was in Panjabi dance class for a long time, so I have performed 3 times already.
My sister just joined in, like.... November, 2010. She is nervous cause she has never performed yet. My cousin who also joined when I joined, is not nervous cause she has done this 2 times. We joined together, you people must be wondering... how come she performed 2 times and Simran performed 3 times when they joined at the same time.
Well, it's like this, the second time I performed, she was not performing with me...
but she was watching me with my whole family. The reason is that she went to India after 4 classes and she didn't remember any step, so she just watched. I am like so..... EXCITED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment